Labor Productivity Graph Shows A Blank Screen
Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 12.0.12 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Labor Productivity Graph showing blank screen and the following errors are received when Graph button is clicked:
Steps to Recreate:
- Go to Support Functions-> User/Task-> Labor Productivity.
- Enter a Date and click execute (Data is populated).
- Click Graph and note the message "Cannot open file 'labor.ogd'."
- Click OK and note the message "OG- 01105: Unable to load display."
- Click OK and note that an empty Graph is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms