The Schedule Comparison Feature Of Visualizer Hangs When Selecting Options And Consumes All Available System Memory
Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoking Schedule Comparison, Visualizer launches but when selecting Options button:
- Application becomes unresponsive. Note, the application will come responsive if you let it sit for > 20-30min, but then does not respond correctly when necessary to select Projects for comparison.
- Visualizer consumes all system memory.
When launching Schedule Comparison and selecting the Options button:
- For Visualizer to be more responsive in load time
- For Visualizer to consume much less memory than what it is currently loading when selecting the Options button
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch P6 Professional
- Click on the Tools menu and then Schedule Comparison
- Click on the Options button
- Note the issue which occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms