Last updated on MAY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On store order detail screen, after clicking one of the buttons and exiting the store order detail screen by clicking on Done, all of the buttons of Inv Mgmt menu are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to SIM.
2. Go to the StoreOrderListScreen.
3. Select a record which is in approved status. Open it.
4. Click on Item’s Orders (or Item’s sales, or Deals Query), then click on Done.
5. Exit the screen by clicking on Done.
6. The buttons of Inv Mgmt menu are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms