RPAS Fusion Client: 'ADF_FACES-600097' Error Thrown in Fusion Client When Creating Level Split
(Doc ID 2139286.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client 15.x, the below ADF error is thrown while creating a Level Split:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to the RPAS Fusion Client.
2. Create a new workbook at Ad-hoc > Store Attributes Maintenance.
3. In the newly created workbook, change the Location Hierarchy to Block View and select all [Location].
4. Create a new 'Level Split'. In the 'New Split' window, define a new Attribute and click on 'OK' button.
5. Application throws the above error.
6. Same error is thrown repeatedly while closing the error message and continuing with the Level Split creation activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!