Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When a clearance is created at Parent/Zone level for Non Primary zone, it does not become effective as is not getting published in the payload tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a future dated markdown at primary zone level and item/diff combination.
2. Approve the clearance. The status changes to Approved.
3. The clearance is successfully published in RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD, RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD.
4. Create a future dated markdown at secondary zone level (non primary) and item/diff combination.
5. Approve the clearance. The status changes to Approved.
6. Check the payload tables RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD, RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD. No record of the clearance exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms