Unit / Amount Stock Counts Deleted In SIM Cannot Be Manually Deleted In RMS
(Doc ID 2139911.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleted Unit and Amount stock counts in Store Inventory Management (SIM) cannot be manually deleted in RMS. User should be able to manually delete the stock count via RMS UI.
Step to Reproduce
1. Schedule a Unit and Amount count in SIM.
2. On the stock count start date, delete the stock count in SIM (do not take the snapshot).
3. In RMS, try to delete the same Unit and Amount count in the front-end via the following:
- Navigate to Inventory -> Stock Counts
- on stkfind screen, select the following: Action = Edit / Action Type = Request / Stock Count Type = Unit & Value.
- search / find / select your stock count.
4. On stkrst screen, confirm you are unable to delete the stock count.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!