Payment Made from Payment Tool for Written-off Accounts Failed for Secondary Schema Accounts
(Doc ID 2140110.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Payment Tool
Payments made from Payment Tool for written-off accounts failed for Secondary Schema accounts
On a Multi-schema environment:
1. Set the following entry in CM pin.conf and restart CM
2. Create an account A1 in secondary schema on Jan 1 and write-off this account
3. Advance pin_virtual_time to Feb 4
4. Start Payment Tool using user "root.0.0.1" connected to primary CM
5. Make a payment to account A1 (secondary schema account) and verify that cm failed with TRANS_ALREADY_OPEN error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document