PublicUserIdentity Was Not Correctly Loaded in Coherence Database for Reused MSISDN
(Doc ID 2140155.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version,
A MSISDN has been changed for an account and then been reused for another account.
If the poid_id0 of the new account was lower to the old one, after restart of ECE, the PublicIdentifier for this MSISDN was still linked to the old account in Coherence cache.
Steps to reproduce :
- Change the MSISDN for an account
- Reassign this released MSISDN to an another account, which the poid_id0 is lower to the first one
- Check the publicIdentifier in Coherence with CohQL:
select * from PublicUserIdentity where key()='';
For this step, the MSISDN is correctly linked to the new account.
- Restart ECE and check again the publicIdentifier in Coherence with CohQL.
The MSISDN is linked to old account.
- Make an usage Gy for the new account with this MSISDN, PublicUserIdentity is not correctly loaded in Coherence database
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document