ReIM 12.x: Shipment Record Moved to 'M' Even Though Not All Items in SHIPSKU Table Are Matched
(Doc ID 2140572.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment record moved to 'M' even though not all items in the SHIPSKU table are matched. The records in the shipment should not be removed in this case.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an Item
- Create Purchase Order (PO)
- Ship and receive the PO
- Create Invoice
- Do a summary match; open the PO, go to the details page and enter OK
- The invoice gets MATCHED (no issue here)
- The Shipment Header SHIPMENT.INV_STATUS is 'M', which is not correct, as the SHIPMENT is not totally matched. Item1 is still unmatched.
- IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS also shows that both the items are matched, which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document