When Printing a Return to Warehouse (RTW) Report, a Blank Page Is Printed from OBI; Return ID Is Missing from Report Description
(Doc ID 2141014.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever a Return To Warehouse (RTW) report is directly printed from the Store Inventory Management (SIM) handheld (HH) device without saving, a blank page is printed.
Steps to Recreate:
- In Store Admin Privileges, ensure that option "Dispatch Validate" should have value "Ship Submit".
- Search/Create a role that contains 'Submit Return' permission and assign it to a user.
- With previously created user, connect to HH and create a new RTW. After creating it, choose to dispatch it for later.
- Submit the previously created RTW and choose to print when asked.
- Check the generated XML file generated in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) publisher; it is generated properly.
- Create another RTW, but this time choose to submit directly.
- Check the generated XML file generated in OBI. This time it is not generated properly; it does not contain the RETURN ID tag.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document