In Upgraded Instance Pricing Margin Scenario Failed during Metadata Sync
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to run Metadata sync after adding Pricing Margin Scenario in upgraded instance, the following error occurs.
/Global Artifacts/Smart Lists/v_PM_Scenario:- LCM migration failed for the following reason - Of 2 records, 1 failed: *Record 3* failed as Error because com.hyperion.planning.HspRuntimeException:
The name 80000 is invalid. Spaces are not allowed.
The name must start with an alpha character or underscore.
Valid characters for the remaining part of the name must be alpha, numeric, or an underscore.
1. Create Pricing Margin Scenario
- Go to the Assumption Dimension under Administration -> Manage -> Dimensions
- Select the "Assumption" dimension from Dimension drop down.
- Select the Pricing Margin Scenario and click "Add Child" menu to add a child member to this Maturity Mix Scenario Node.
- Please give a numeric number with max length of 5 to member Name with Alias as Alphanumeric.
2. Perform LCM export using Shared services
3. Run the Metadata Synchronization for Flat - Custom Dimensions and Smart List.
4. Perform LCM Import into the BSP application using Shared Services for the following LCM artifacts
- Smart Lists under Global Artifacts.
- Assumption under Plan Type -> Rates -> Standard Dimensions
Upgrade Balance Sheet Planning from Release 6.1 to 8.0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms