Deleting Unresolved Match Invoices Marks the Matched Status Shipment to Unmatched
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment status changes from 'M' to 'U' even if the Shipment has already been matched to an invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order (PO) for two locations.
2. Receive the PO in two shipments.
3. Create an invoice which is an exact match with receipt1.
4. Create a second invoice with cost discrepancy against receipt2.
5. Run the automatch batch.
6. Note that first invoice goes to MTCH and second invoice goes to URMTCH.
7. At this point, observe that INVC_MATCH_STATUS is updated to M for first receipt.
8. Delete the second invoice which is in URMTCH status.
9. After the second invoice is deleted, observe that INVC_MATCH_STATUS of first receipt changes from M to U, even if it was matched to first invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms