Original Count Quantity Is Displayed Instead of Recount Quantity in Handheld Terminal
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) handheld terminal (HHT), during stock count review, original count quantity is displayed instead of recount quantity.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Unit product group with recount for discrepancies enabled.
- Create the schedule.
- Take the snapshot.
- Using HHT, count the quantities to ensure that the count is beyond variance.
- Complete the count. The count moves to recount status.
- Recount quantities with different values than original count quantity.
- Save the recount.
- Review the count.
- Notice that the count quantity values display original count quantity instead of the recount quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms