Shelf Replenishment Report is Populated Empty
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shelf Replenishment report is not rendered when print command is given from Store Inventory Management (SIM) PC Client.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to Main Menu > Inventory Mgmt > Shelf Replenishment.
- The Shelf Replenishment List screen is displayed.
- From the list, select a record to print by double clicking to view the content.
- The Shelf Replenishment List Detail screen opens.
- In Shelf Replenishment List Detail screen, click Print and click Yes on the pop-up window.
- In the Report selection, select the printer and click OK.
- User is redirected to BI Publisher.
- Notice, The report shows Shelf Replenishment Report but no content.
- Input a value in SHELF_REPLENISH_ID and hit Apply.
- Notice , the report is refreshed and this time with details of Replenish ID user inputted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms