Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), the batch process PurgeDSDReceivings.sh deletes only one shipment for Purchase Orders containing multiple shipments. This results in an out-of-synch scenario between orders and shipments.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set parameter to hold completed Purchase Order and Receive Shipment to 0.
2. Create an order in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and note date of creation.
3. Create several shipments for the previously created order and receive them in Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM).
4. Run DOCCLOSE.sh in RMS to put records in status 1000 in RK_ORDERS Table in SIM and set the complete date column value.
5. Run PurgeDSDReceivings.sh in SIM in order to clean the order and corresponding shipments.
6. Check RK_ORDERS and RK_SHIPMENTS tables - order was deleted, but only one shipment was deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms