Scaling Iteration Limit Reached When Item/Location Max Scale Value Is Lower Than Supplier Minimum Limit
(Doc ID 2141624.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Item/Supplier scaling is enabled and Max Scale Value is lower than Supplier Minimum Scaling value, scaling process cannot find a proper solution and an error is logged by the process:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up supplier scaling parameters as follows:
- Scaling Objective - Minimum
- Scaling Level - Order Level
- Scaling Constraint Primary - Each
- Max Value X
- Min Value Y
- Create a new item and its replenishment attributes.
- Set up Except From Scaling - No
- Max Scale amount - Z
- Run replenishment batches
- Check order form for resulting order and select “Apply Process” -> “Scale Order”
- Notice that scaling error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document