Stock on Hand (SOH) and Future Fulfillment Are Not Displayed on Manual Allocation
(Doc ID 2141696.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Columns SOH (Stock on Hand) and Future Fulfillment (FF) are not filled correctly when selected item in table ITEM_LOC has clear_ind set to 'Y'.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Allocation based on Warehouse Stock on Hand (SOH)
- Select item which has CLEAR_IND set to Y in ITEM_LOC table
- Go through remaining screens until Rule page
- On Rule screen select MANUAL
- Observe on allocation details that SOH and FF columns have 0 values instead of values taken from ITEM_LOC_SOH table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document