UNABLE TO APPROVE/RESERVE ALLOCATIONS WHERE STORES ARE NOT RANGED TO ITEM
(Doc ID 2142120.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When attempting to approve or reserve an allocation where stores are not ranged to items, the following error occurs.
@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables@2NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.POPULATE_WORKING_TABLE
Steps to recreate
1. Ensure that ALC_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.TP_LOC_EXCP_RSN_PRD_SRCD = D
2. Create a standard allocation for a PO with multiple source and multiple locations
3. Ensure that at least one store is not ranged to item
3. Hit calculate
4. Try to Reserve or approve the allocation
5. Observe that allocation ends in Status Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document