Cashier ID Is Saved As Sales Associate When Performing A Partial Order
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) version 14.0.2, Cashier ID is saved as Sales Associate ID in TR_TRN table when performing a partial order in ORPOS.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set the parameters "DefaultToCashier" and "IdentitySalesAssociateEveryTransaction" to "No" in ORPOS;
- Create a user with Role "Cashier". Say ID: Cashier/Password: Cashier123;
- Open a till with the new user;
- Log in to POS;
- Scan two items say: 1234, 911;
- Select both the items and select Item->Delivery;
- Provide a delivery date, items are added back to sale screen with Delivery;
- Complete the transaction using Cash. Transaction record created in TR_TRN table with TY_TRN status as 23, ID_OPR is cashier, ID_EM is null as no sales associate is linked;
- Select Transaction->Orders->Modify->Pickup;
- Enter/Scan the Order number and select Enter to retrieve it;
- Select item 911 and then Pickup and select Enter. Status of the Order: Partial. Item 911 is added to the Sell Item screen. Select Tender to complete the partial order;
- Verify TR_TRN table, record with transaction status: 26 is saved, ID_OPR is cashier, ID_EM is also updated as cashier. Notice that also after the Order is completed the ID_EM is saved with cashier ID in TR_TRN table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms