PTP User_ids Being Changed To DM
(Doc ID 2142300.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Predictive Trade Planning - Version 12.2.2 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 through 22.214.171.124 version, PTP
When an EBS user is assigned a "Trade Analyst" Responsibility,
their respective PTP user should be created in Demantra.
As of today we are not creating any user in Demantra.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. I create a userid A in Demantra as a ptp user id
2. I create the same userid in APS/VCP
3. The user id A in PTP gets reset to become a DM user ID. In addition its password is reset.
4. I change the userid A to become a PTP user id
5. I change a password for a user ID B in VCP that has Demand management system administrator
6. Userid A is reset back to being a DM user
The issue has the following business impact:
Increase in users' maintenance tasks
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!