Error on RMS Order Worksheet: 'ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ORDLOC_WKSHT.ORDER_NO' When Removing All Prepacks from [ordmtxws]
(Doc ID 2142495.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), when attempting to remove all prepacks from the order worksheet [ordmtxws] and add a new one, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an order, selecting the prepack checkbox.
- Press Items button and enter the [ordmtxws] form.
- Add a prepack.
- Remove the pack using the Delete Item button (Note: the Delete All button will not generate the error).
- Add a new prepack (same configuration or not).
- 'Cannot insert NULL' error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document