Cancelled Item Location Details of Active Threshold Promotions Are Not Updated to RPM_PROMO_DTL_CIL_PAYLOAD Table
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelled item loc details of active threshold promotions are not updated to RPM_PROMO_DTL_CIL_PAYLOAD table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set DO_NOT_RUN_CC_FOR_CP_APPROVAL to 1 and PUBLISH_PRICE_EVENTS_TO_RIB 1 in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS
- Create a item in RMS with 4-5 SKUs and range it to all the locations in a zone
- Run RPM NewItemLocBatch (NIL) batch.
- Create a threshold promo and approve it
- Cancel the Item/locs in the promo
- Note that no entries are made in RPM_PROMO_DTL_CIL_PAYLOAD
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms