Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that if a user uses Kerberos Single Sign On and his user name is entered like DOMAIN/username in field T_USERMAP.C_NAME Windows nevertheless offers the username in different writing sometimes (for example: DOMAIN/USERNAME or DOMAIN/Username).
The mapping in the database should be case insensitive as Windows does not take letter case into account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a user in Oracle Agile e6 and map it to a Windows operating system domain user with DOMAIN/username
2. Login with this user to a new machine where he never logged in before as DOMAIN/USERNAME
3. Try to start Oracle Agile e6 with this user
=> Access denied as user name DOMAIN/USERNAME is unknown
4. Log off and log on again with user name DOMAIN/username
5. Try to log in to Oracle Agile e6 again
=> Now access is granted and user can log in to Oracle Agile e6 as user name and mapping matches exactly
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot log in to Oracle Agile e6 when they have not taken letter case into account while log in into the Windows operating system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms