Unable to Modify Quality Change Requests (QCR) and Product Service Requests (PSR) Cover Page.Date Originated Attribute for Agile PQM
(Doc ID 2143499.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Quality Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to edit or update Quality Change Requests (QCR) and Product Service Requests (PSR) Cover Page.Date Originated attribute.
Cover Page.Date Originated attribute is not listed in the Applied To window of the Modify privileges for QCR and PSR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client with the user who has modify privilege for QCR/PSR objects
- Open any QCR or PSR objects, for example: Problem Reports (PR), Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), Audits, Corrective and Preventive Active (CAPA) object
- See Cover Page.Date Originated is read only field and cannot be modified
- Log into Java Client as admin user. Go to Admin tab > User Settings > Privileges
- Open the modify privilege for QCR/PSR
- Unable to select below fields for Applied to field:
Cover Page.Date Originated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document