Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Returns to Vendor (RTVs) having a currency code different from the system currency code are posted with the wrong exchange rate.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create RTVs for a Supplier whose currency is different from the system currency.
2. Upload the data into Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) from Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
3. Note that IM_DOC_HEAD is populated with the correct Exchange Rate.
4. Run the reimposting batch.
5. Check the exchange rate in the IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table. Observe that the wrong exchange rate is posted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms