RPAS Classic Client: Auto Workbook Maintenance Build is Crashing
(Doc ID 2143896.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Workbook Maintenance build in the Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Classic Client crashes after the step of selecting an owner for the workbook.
Below error is noticed in the Classic Client Debug log:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to RPAS Classic Client.
- Select Auto Workbook Maintenance in Admin section.
- Select the option of 'Add a workbook'.
- Select 'LDpt/LVnd Preseason Plan Recap' for workbook template type.
- Select a owner for the workbook.
- Click on 'Next'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!