RPAS Classic Client: Auto Workbook Maintenance Build is Crashing
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Workbook Maintenance build in the Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Classic Client crashes after the step of selecting an owner for the workbook.
Below error is noticed in the Classic Client Debug log:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to RPAS Classic Client.
- Select Auto Workbook Maintenance in Admin section.
- Select the option of 'Add a workbook'.
- Select 'LDpt/LVnd Preseason Plan Recap' for workbook template type.
- Select a owner for the workbook.
- Click on 'Next'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms