Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Workbook Maintenance build in the Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Classic Client crashes after the step of selecting an owner for the workbook.
Below error is noticed in the Classic Client Debug log:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to RPAS Classic Client.
- Select Auto Workbook Maintenance in Admin section.
- Select the option of 'Add a workbook'.
- Select 'LDpt/LVnd Preseason Plan Recap' for workbook template type.
- Select a owner for the workbook.
- Click on 'Next'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms