Complex Grouping On The Location Screen Is Giving Error
Last updated on MAY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The complex grouping of location trait and location list is giving error when they both have the same numerical ID. These are sequential and generated from different sequence numbers so they are bound to overlap with each other,
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create an what if allocation for an pack item.
2) In the add location screen. select location list 701 and click add
3) also add location trait 701 and click on add
4) Select complex check box on both of the groups and click on union.
5) Click on save to get the error message (Location group save failed)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms