Last updated on MAY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calculation Error with Enforce Size Profile Checked.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Search for Items to Allocate
2. Select Item
3. Add Release Date
4. Add All Stores, uncheck Enforce Store Warehouse Relationship
5. Go to Rules Page
6. Select Department, Uncheck Auto Quantity Limits, Check Enforce Size Profile, Date range to include History
8. Allocation is in Calculation Error status
9. Recreate the exact same allocation but do not select Enforce Size Profile.
11. Calculates without Error.
11. Note the allocation is in Calculated status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms