Last updated on MAY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Location templates created by Users with ALC_USER.USER_TYPE = 'U' are displayed under the Admin section of the Location Template dropdown in the Locations screen.
Steps to Recreate
1. Login to Allocation with a User of USER_TYPE = 'U'
2. Begin creating a new Allocation or open an existing allocation.
3. Go to Locations screen
4. Create a Location Template
6. Select the Drop Down for Location Templates.
7. Note that the new Location Template shows in both the User and Admin template lists.
Expectation is that only the templates created by the Admin should show up under the Admin section of the dropdown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms