Filter Criteria is Getting Saved in Allocation Details Screen Though Cancelled
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The filter criteria is getting saved even though the cancel button is pressed.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open a calculated allocation
- Navigate to Allocation details
- Select a filter criteria.
- Press Cancel.
- Navigate to home page and open the same allocation
- Navigate to Allocation details.
- Notice, the filter is still active.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms