Late Posted Store-To-Store Transfer Has Incorrect Sign On Receiving Store's Tran Code 22 Record
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TRAN_DATA posting for code 22 has negative units at receiving location when store-to-store transfer occurring prior to a stock count but processed after the stock count variance has been posted.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a store to store transfer.
- Create a unit only stock count for the item used in the transfer.
- Process the stock count prior to the transfer date.
- Process the shipment of the transfer.
- Note that the stock on hand is getting decremented at the sending location.
- Process the receipt of the transfer prior to the count.
- Note that the stock on hand is again getting decremented at the sending location.
- The WAC is getting calculated incorrectly at the receiving store.
- For over receipt item, the TRAN_DATA posting with 22 has negative units at receiving location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms