Unable to Match Header CN With Detailed CNR in Within Tolerance Scenario
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing Credit Note Matching with header Credit Note (CN) and Credit Note Request (CNR) which has details within tolerance, the below error appears when trying to match header level matching only with CN .
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create CNR with details.
2. Create a CN against CNR without details.
3. Go to Credit Note Matching.
4. Search for created data.
5. Select CN and CNR, move it down.
6. Note that Matching within tolerance = 'Yes'.
7. Click On-line Match button.
8. The error on upper part of screen appeared 'One or more tax discrepancy is found at the item level. This must be resolved before an on-line match can be performed'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms