Genomic Data Presence Report by Specimen Type displays Patients with No Specimens Collected
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Translational Research - Version 3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On TRC 3.1
When attempting to perform a query Genomic Reports-Data Presence, selecting Specimen Type, it displays incorrect data - patients with no specimens collected.
1. In Cohort Explorer select tab Cohort Viewer -> sub-tab Cohort Reports
2. In the left menu, expand Genomic Reports-Data Presence
3. Select Genomic Data Presence
4. On Submit, the expected result is displayed
5. Select Specimen Type
6. Search without entering a Type Name or Code, then select all Codes
7. Patients with no specimens collected are displayed.
This behavior is seen when directly select a specimen type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms