Rating Is Failing If Destination Is Configured As * In Zonemodel
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 220.127.116.11.0 version, Rating business logic
* Created zone model as mentioned below and using same zone model created charge offer and performed usage.
* Rating completed successfully.
* Now changed zone model with below :
Destination != sip:+234804 i.e, "*"
* Now rating failed with below error in Diameter Gateway logs
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Zonemodel keeping Destination as * in PDC and Submit.
2. Create a Charge Offer using above zonemodel
3. Perform Rating
Why rating failed if Destination is configured as * in Zonemodel and how to resolve ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms