Unable To Create RTV For Non Sellable Quantity Even When Quantity Exists
(Doc ID 2145332.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Its not possible to create another RTV (return to vendor) for unavailable quantity if there is an existing RTV for the item which has not been shipped yet. The following message is displayed by the screen :
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select an item with non-sellable quantity or create an inventory adjustment for unavailable inventory for an item.
- Go to RTV Maintenance Window (rtv) screen and create and approve a RTV for this item (use Type of Reason = Unavailable Inventory) with few units out of the total unavailable quantity.
- Attempt to create another RTV for same item for remaining units.
- Note that screen returns error and is incorrectly calculating the unavailable quantity that can be returned.
- Ship the first RTV.
- Now attempt to create the second RTV with remaining units.
- Note that now the second RTV is created successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document