Inventory Adjustment Report Prints Blank Page with Header/Footer and No Details
(Doc ID 2145526.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The inventory adjustment report prints a blank page with header/footer. None of the inventory adjustment details are printed. Only the empty report is visible.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to SIM Wireless handheld application.
2. Navigate to 2-Inventory Management > 1-Inventory Adj. > 1-Create Inv. Adj.
3. Select adjustment reason code.
4. Enter an item code in the Scan Barcode of Item to adjust Inventory.
5. Enter 1 as adjustment Qty.
6. Press *(shift+8) for total summary.
7. Print Report.
8. Enter 1 - Yes ( to Print Inventory Adjustment).
9. Select a printer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!