Multi Buy Promotion Created With Price Event Item List Upload Not Mapping The Classification In ItemClassificationMod File
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
For multy-buy promotion created with Price Event Item List(|PEIL) Upload the Classification ID is not mapped in ItemClassificationMod file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a .csv file consisting of more than 1 transaction level items
2. Create a multi buy promotion using the .csv upload option, upload the PEIL from step 1.
3. Set the Promotion scheme :
Buy list : qualification type Amount : value 1
Reward list : Percent off : 50
4. Approve the promotion.
5. Run batches: RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport
6. Check XML files: Pricing extract and Item classification mod file and noticed that:
Data (promotion records) are captured in PricingExtract xml file, but the class id mapping is not happening in ItemClassificationMod file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms