Multi Buy Promotion Created With Price Event Item List Upload Not Mapping The Classification In ItemClassificationMod File
(Doc ID 2145687.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
For multy-buy promotion created with Price Event Item List(|PEIL) Upload the Classification ID is not mapped in ItemClassificationMod file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a .csv file consisting of more than 1 transaction level items
2. Create a multi buy promotion using the .csv upload option, upload the PEIL from step 1.
3. Set the Promotion scheme :
Buy list : qualification type Amount : value 1
Reward list : Percent off : 50
4. Approve the promotion.
5. Run batches: RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport
6. Check XML files: Pricing extract and Item classification mod file and noticed that:
Data (promotion records) are captured in PricingExtract xml file, but the class id mapping is not happening in ItemClassificationMod file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!