Group Plan Security (Data Volume Issue)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.1.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 10.1.2.8 version, General
The way the security is currently implemented in AsAuthTransactionButton is the following:
- If a record is present (this is per Group Plan under the Product) --> Button will display
- If a record is absent (this is per Group Plan under the Product --> Button will not display
the following type of logic should be used:
- An extra column in AsAuthTransactionButton should be added in the table to indicate Yes - Display or No - Hide
- Presence of a record in AsAuthTransactionButton means that security for this button under the given plan should be overridden from the Product level.
- Absence of a record in AsAuthTransactionButton would mean that the security should be taken from the Parent Product.
The issue has the following business impact:
There are currently this gives250,000,000+ lines in AsAuthTransactionButton and obviously this number will grow more,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms