Last updated on JUNE 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), the user is able to use the item ticket format created for another store when the store is changed in SIM application.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In SIM, log into Store 1 and navigate to Admin -> Print Setup -> Print Format.
2. For Format Category 'Ticketing Format' and Format Type 'Item Ticket', add a new format (ex: Test).
3. Check the PRINT_FORMAT table and notice the new record inserted which associated with STORE_ID set to the id of Store 1.
4. Now navigate to Print -> Item Ticket -> Create -> choose an item.
5. Select 'Item Ticket' as the Format Type.
6. Check the drop down list of the Format Name and note that the new Format Name 'Test' is part of the list.
7. Change the store to Store 2.
8. Navigate to Print -> Item Ticket -> Create -> choose an item.
9. Select 'Item Ticket' as the Format Type.
10. Check the drop down list of the Format Name and note that the new Format Name 'Test' is part of the list which is not the expected since 'Test' is only associated with Store 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms