Error Message Appears When Trying to Approve a Disputed Credit Memo: 'An error occurred while updating the document header after reversal credit memos are rolled up'
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When attempting to approve a disputed Credit Memo cost the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
- Create the debit memo cost only with non-merch cost but no details.
- Run the posting. Debit memo cost is posted.
- Reverse the debit memo cost. Credit memo is created in disputed status.
- Click approve button; an error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms