Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some MCAD generated structures are not correctly updating the Item BOM. The Item BOM is showing parts that no longer exist in the structure, not showing new parts, and is missing a level that exists in the CAD structure. The CAD BOM and Design Structure match, but the Item BOM is wrong.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load existing Assembly Design.
- In Solid Edge, remove parts from structure.
- In Solid Edge add parts to structure.
- Check In Assembly, Save Preview.
- Verify that Design structure is accurate.
- Verify Item BOM is accurate and matches Design Structure. (Not working)
- Go to Affected Items tab of Change that Item is on.
- View BOM red lines and verify removed and added parts. (Not working)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms