Getting Error "ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero " While Creating PO Obligation
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below error while creating PO obligation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an import PO.
2. Ship the PO whole quantity.
3. Create a transportation record.
4. Create a customs entry.
5. Do not receive the PO.
6. Wait to reach the Not after date Or Move the VDATE to date after NOT_AFTER_DATE of the PO
7. Run the batch ORDAUTCL to close the PO and set the PO quantity = 0.
8. Create an obligation of Trans. Vessel/Voyage/ETD Type.
9. Approve and then press OK.
10.Note the Error ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero will Occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms