Disposition Code On Troubled Container Does Not Get Updated And Remains 'TRBL' After Resolving Trouble
(Doc ID 2147193.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 21652282>, it is possible to resolve trouble on container with container_status= 'N' back to 'I' and INV_DISPOSITION gets updated correctly. However the DISPOSITION_CODE is not updated and remains NON-SALEABLE.
Steps To Recreate:
- Take a valid RMA and receive in the DC from Handheld (container details are recorded in db)
- Receive the return via Electronic Return Processing with disposition code marked TRBL. (The container status is at N and and disposition code is TRBL)
- Put away the troubled container.
- Check the container details in the Inventory Inquiry/Edit by Container Screen. Notice the container is Non-Sellable and the disposition code is TRBL
- Resolve the container status 'N' through resolve trouble screen.
- Check the container status in the database or Inventory Inquiry/Edit by container screen, it would have changed to 'I'.
- But the container disposition code would not have updated and remained at TRBL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document