After Upgrade to 12.2.5 - Lose Intransit Lead Variability During Data Collection
(Doc ID 2147398.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to 12.2.5, run Data Collection and find that lead time variability settings for Transit Times is lost.
Even after manually populating them, they are lost again when Data Collections is run.
Data Collection should collect the Lead Time Variability Setting from the source instance.
1. After upgrade to 12.2.5, run following SQL to verify if Lead Time Variability exists:
2. Responsibility: Advanced Supply Chain Planner
3. Navigation: Collections > Oracle Systems > Run Standard Collections
4. Repeat the query above and observer that no rows are returned
5. Manually repopulate the Transit Time
- open transit times form and query for an org
- populate field - lead time variability and save
- Run SQL from step 1 and verify if it return rows
6. Run the Planning Data Collections again and observe that the rows no longer exist again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!