Last updated on JUNE 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Approved Fixed Price Change (PC) is brought back to Worksheet status RPM_PRICE_CHG_PAYLOAD is not updated with correct selling retail for the future Approved PCs. The selling retail for the future Approved PCs are in correct as the cancelled PC's retail was ignored.
Expect RPM_PRICE_CHG_PAYLOAD to capture the cancelled fixed PC event so that the future PCs are computed incorrectly.
What is Working:
Notice that after bringing back the approved fixed PC to worksheet status, the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) updates the records correctly by restoring previous selling retail. Also it correctly computes the future PCs based on the previous selling prices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create / approve a price change A as fixed price
2. Create / approve a price change B as percent or amount off
3. Bring price change A (Fixed Price) back to Worksheet status.
4. Notice in the RPM_PRICE_CHG_PAYLOAD that it has only one record for PC created in step 1
5. Expected record for PC created in step 2 since its retail value got changed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms