DRP Improvements Regarding Engine Planning Logic
(Doc ID 2148482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DRP Improvements Regarding Engine Planning Logic , regarding the following issues :
1. DRP plan EXCESS inventory and late supply
2. Existing local supply used AFTER new rebalance supply generated
3. Rebalance surplus search starts with DEFAULT timestamp 00:00 for first plan horizon day
4. EXCESS supply required for first day of horizon if Target (or Safety) level defined.
5. Purchase Order INCORRECT PARTIAL CANCELATION if used to meet Target (or Safety) level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document