Cannot Approve RTV When the Quantity Being Returned Is Equal to the Unavailable Quantity
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), we cannot approve a Return to Vendor (RTV) when the quantity being returned is equal to the unavailable quantity.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item with supplier pack size greater than 1 (for example, 6).
2. Make sure that the item has stock on hand in store A and an unavailable quantity of 1.
3. Create unavailable inventory RTV for the item from store A with unit of return 'EA' and quantity of 1.
4. Try to approve the RTV. An error appears: "The maximum amount of unavailable inventory that is returnable is .1667 for the item".
5. Change the unavailable quantity of the item to 2 and try approving the RTV again.
6. Notice that RTV was successfully approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms