Changes Are Not Triggering ATOs Intermittently
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Agile PLM, some Changes are not triggering an ATO to be generated.
No errors reported.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a change workflow that auto-promotes from Review to Released status
2. Create an ACS subscriber to be triggered at Released status
3. Create Pre Event PX
4. Take note of the next ATO number
5. Create a change with one Affected Item
6. Advance the change to Review status and assign one reviewer
7. Approve the change and allow it to autopromote to Released status
8. Search for the ATO that should be created for the change
9. No ATO for the change is found and an ATO number is consumed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms