'Copy As' Function in Switch Sheet Copied the Original Safety Doc Number to the New Switch Sheet
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Copy As' function in switch sheet copied the original safety document number to the new switch sheet (in the Steps tab).
It should have the new safety document number.
Steps to re-produce the issue:
- Create a planned switch sheet (switch sheet A)
- Add a step to open a transformer (step 1)
- associate a HOLD safety document to step 1
- In the HOLD safety document add the transformer to the Tag Points section
- issue the safety document
- release the safety doc
- complete the safety doc
- close the transformer
- Go to File -> Copy As
- A new switch sheet is created (switch sheet B)
- Observe ‘Operation’ column for step 1 in the switch sheet B Steps tab – the step is associated to the HOLD safety document from sheet A
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms