'Copy As' Function in Switch Sheet Copied the Original Safety Doc Number to the New Switch Sheet
(Doc ID 2149243.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Copy As' function in switch sheet copied the original safety document number to the new switch sheet (in the Steps tab).
It should have the new safety document number.
Steps to re-produce the issue:
- Create a planned switch sheet (switch sheet A)
- Add a step to open a transformer (step 1)
- associate a HOLD safety document to step 1
- In the HOLD safety document add the transformer to the Tag Points section
- issue the safety document
- release the safety doc
- complete the safety doc
- close the transformer
- Go to File -> Copy As
- A new switch sheet is created (switch sheet B)
- Observe ‘Operation’ column for step 1 in the switch sheet B Steps tab – the step is associated to the HOLD safety document from sheet A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document