Store Inventory Management (SIM) Publishes Inventory Adjustment for Late Sale Transaction to Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) publishes late sales transactions as inventory adjustments to Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
UNIT AND AMOUNT STOCK COUNT SALES PROCESSING = 'DAILY SALE PROCESSING'
UNIT STOCK COUNT SALES PROCESSING = 'TIMESTAMP PROCESSING'
STOCK COUNT DEFAULT TIMEFRAME = 'AFTER STORE CLOSE'
1. Create and schedule unit and amount regular or third party stock count.
2. Run ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh batch to extract the stock count.
3. Take snapshot.
4. Run ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh batch to import counts.
5. Authorize the count.
6. Process a sale transaction for some of the items on the count where the transaction date is prior to the stock count approval date/time.
7. Verify that SIM publishes the inventory adjustment message to RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms