Store Inventory Management (SIM) Publishes Inventory Adjustment for Late Sale Transaction to Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
(Doc ID 2149287.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) publishes late sales transactions as inventory adjustments to Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
UNIT AND AMOUNT STOCK COUNT SALES PROCESSING = 'DAILY SALE PROCESSING'
UNIT STOCK COUNT SALES PROCESSING = 'TIMESTAMP PROCESSING'
STOCK COUNT DEFAULT TIMEFRAME = 'AFTER STORE CLOSE'
1. Create and schedule unit and amount regular or third party stock count.
2. Run ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh batch to extract the stock count.
3. Take snapshot.
4. Run ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh batch to import counts.
5. Authorize the count.
6. Process a sale transaction for some of the items on the count where the transaction date is prior to the stock count approval date/time.
7. Verify that SIM publishes the inventory adjustment message to RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document